Effective Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Public Access to Town Hall
- Voters are to ENTER from the main doors at Town Hall and LEAVE from the side door when they have finished voting.
- Everyone is required to self-certify that they do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 before entering Town Hall.
- Social Distancing (6-foot circumference) will be enforced.
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering while in the Town Hall unless you qualify for a medical exemption from the order.
- No handshaking.
- Hand sanitizer is available. Please use it when you come in and when you leave.