Welcome to Mount Washington, Massachusetts, the Town Among the Clouds. Our website is your virtual gateway to our community. We encourage you to sail around for valuable and timely information offered to you by the wonderful people who make up our community; the residents and property owner of Mt Washington.
Town of Mount Washington
118 East Street
Mount Washington, MA 01258
Town Hall Hours:
otherwise by appointment-See contact information for Board members/officers
(Be sure to call before you go, as hours are flexible and subject to change)
Selectboard Meetings routinely convene at 7:00pm. See the latest announcements below for information on upcoming meetings.
Please see contacts/officers to find the person or office you seek
For website input or troubleshooting, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planning Board Meeting
Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 6:00 pm
- Approve Minutes from 3-26 Meeting
- Judy Zering and Sikorsky Construction Special Permit Application 237 East Street
- Update on Bylaw Approvals from AG offices
- Officially Welcome Associate Member Amy Boehmcke
- Final Review of proposed bylaws before sending to Mark Bobrowski for legal input
- Revisit Outdoor Lighting Bylaw
- Other new business
Select Board Meeting
Agenda for April 22, 2019 at 7pm
- Approval of Minutes from April 8th meeting
- Sign Vendor and Payroll warrants
- Warrants for Annual Town Meeting
- Annual Town Election
- Fire Chief Joe Schneider visit
- High Way Department
- Sallie’s Cradle
- Dirt Road status
- Mount Washington Broadband Network issues
- Add-on progress
- Any other matters which may come before the Board
- Citizen Speak Time
TOWN OF MOUNT WASHINGTON
A Special Town Meeting of August 15, 2018 adopted a new Zoning Bylaw regulating Religious or non-profit Camps.
A Special Town Meeting on January 10, 2019 adopted new Zoning Bylaws and a new General Bylaw regarding membership on the Planning Board and Zoning Board and Associate members.
See Articles adopted, on this website at Governance; Town Clerk; Annual/Special Town Meetings.
Per MGL c. 40 Sec. 32, any claims that a zoning bylaw is invalid because of a defect in the procedure by which the bylaw was adopted or amended may only be made within 90 days of this posting.
The Mount Washington conservation commission will continue the two cancelled meetings for Nathan Macarthy and Bill Ryan pursuant to their RFD submittals. The public meeting will be held on April 15, 2019 at 7 pm in Town Hall.
Notice: Joint Select Board/Finance Committee meeting
Saturday April 20, 2019 9am
1 finalize fiscal year 2020 proposed budget
2 any other business that comes before the joint meeting
Notice: Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting
Friday, April 26, 2019
7:00 pm at the Town Hall
- Approval of Appeal and Variance Application Form
- Role of Associate ZBA member
- Election of new ZBA officers
- Citizen Speak Time
Chairman, Zoning Board of Appeals
Joint Finance Committee and Select Board meeting
Saturday April 20, 2019 at the Town Hall 9:00 am
- continue/complete work on the fiscal 2020 budget
- any other business that may come before the committee/board