Select Board Meeting
Agenda for March 23, 2020 7pm
The board will be at the town hall and we will endeavor to create access remotely through
Instructions will be emailed to residents and posted on the town website if such access
Any one who feels the need to come to the town hall for the meeting must observe CDC
Safety guidelines and if the board feels that an unsafe situation is developing the
meeting will be canceled
- Approval of Minutes from Previous Meeting; March 9th, 2020
- Sign Vendor and Payroll warrants
- Covid 19 Update: Board of Health Report, Designation of Essential Personnel;
Review of public meeting policies, Town Hall access and use policies for residents and Essential Personnel. Strategies for Special Town Meetings, Remote access to meetings
- Highway Dept Matters: Continue discussion of management structure for Highway department, Superintendent, Citizen Committee. Current goals and projects. Direction for Highway department for the next two weeks.
- Performance reviews for Highway Foreman, Town Secretary, Transfer Station Attendant
- Mount Washington Broadband Network issues – any updates, Any problems to discuss.
- Special Town Meeting for Highway Department Funds transfer.
Citizen Speak Time