For those interested in the results of Mt. Washington voting on Nov. 6, click here.
Town of Mount Washington
The Mount Washington Planning Board will hold a public hearing pursuant to the provisions of MGL 40A Section 5 on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 6:45 p.m. at the Town Hall, 118 East St. Mount Washington MA, to provide interested parties with an opportunity to comment on proposed amendments to the Mount Washington Bylaws. The proposed amendments would add one associate member to the Planning Board and two associate members to the Zoning Board of Appeals. These changes would be added to Article III §215-6 (L) and Article IV §215-7 of the Zoning Bylaws. Copies of the proposed text may be inspected in the Town Clerk’s office at the Town Hall during office hours or on the Town web site. Any person wishing to be heard on these matters should appear at the time and place designated.
Bill Short – Planning Board Chairman posted on 11.9.18 & 11.16.18
Select Board Meeting
Agenda for Monday October 22, 2018 at 7pm
- Signing of Vendor and Payroll Warrants
- Approval of Minutes from October 22nd meeting
- Zoning ByLaw and other ByLaw updates – Nancy Wright from Planning Board
- Schoolhouse next steps
- Appoint Ad hoc committee
- Charge of committee
- Wilkinson request
- Broadband Issues
- Bill Stathis departure from Crocker Communications – concerns and questions
- Service and restoration contract for Calendar Year 2019
- MBI site visit on Tuesday November 6 and closeout report finalization
- Sign Certificate of Completion to accompany WMC certificate
- Missing election signs
- Citizen Speak Time
- Any Other Matters which may come before the Board
Town Office Manager
The Town of Mount Washington is seeking a town office manager reporting to the Board of Selectmen. Applicant must possess strong administrative skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, and excellent organizational and customer service skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- preparation and posting of Selectmen’s agenda, minutes and annual town report, answering telephone, distributing and responding to email and mail;
- assisting all town departments, as needed;
- maintaining comprehensive computer and office files on all issues;
- maintaining computer, printer, copier and supplies as needed;
- organizing and maintaining the office and Town Hall plus all other duties the Select Board deem necessary.
Municipal experience and an understanding of MA General Laws and two-year college degree preferred, but not required. Position is part-time including some evening hours. Position offers a benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested applicants should email or mail a letter of interest and resume to: Mount Washington Selectboard, 118 East Street, Mount Washington, MA 01258.
Email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com DEADLINE for applications: November 15, 2018 at 5pm. The Town of Mount Washington is an EOE.
Planning Board Agenda
Tuesday, October 30, 2018 @ 7 pm
- Accept minutes
- Updated status and progress on Associate Member bylaw
- Review Chris Gruba’s bylaw edits and revisions from 10/25 Planning Board meeting with Town elected and appointed officials, and members of the public
- Discuss preparation for updated bylaw draft to be posted on Town website prior to 11/29 meeting
- Other business brought before the Board