In Sarah’s Words
I went to visit Governor Baker because he mentioned me in the State of the State along with how Mt. Washington has gotten high speed internet which is one of his initiatives. We talked about what it was like before the internet and then now with it. We also talked unrelated topics like college and sports.
Agenda February 26, 2018
Signing of Payroll and Vendor Warrants
- Discuss DEP permit application for cattle shed culvert, letter to Suzanne Bump and meeting (Jim Lovejoy)
- Sally’s Cradle
- Need to set date for Special Town Meeting to vote money out of Stabilization fund for kitchen renovation
- Continuation of discussion re: policy for non- payment of Crocker Communications bills (high speed (internet)
- Timeline for new enrollees to get set up
- Alarms (temperature and physical motion) re: POP room security
2019 Proposed Budget
- Cherry Sheets- Payment in Lieu of Taxes
- Letters to Representative Pignatelli and Senator Hinds re: proposed budget 2019 status
Constellation Energy, Municipal Rates for electricity supply available to the Town (Jim Lovejoy)
Citizen Speak Time
Click to enlarge.
Seeking General Contractor bids to oversee all aspects of the Mt Washington Town Hall kitchen demolition and renovation and to coordinate with the other tradespeople so that the work proceeds in a timely manner. For scope of work and specifications contact Mary King Austin at 413 528 2839 or email@example.com Deadline for bids is March 6 at 1 pm or before. Hours of Town Hall are MWTh 9-2 and Tuesday 1-6. Interested parties may stop by and see work that needs to be done.
Saturday, March 03, 2018
8:30 am at the Town Hall
- work on Fiscal year 2019 budget
- any other business that comes before the joint meeting