Town Office Manager
The Town of Mount Washington is seeking a town office manager reporting to the Board of Selectmen. Applicant must possess strong administrative skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, and excellent organizational and customer service skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- preparation and posting of Selectmen’s agenda, minutes and annual town report, answering telephone, distributing and responding to email and mail;
- assisting all town departments, as needed;
- maintaining comprehensive computer and office files on all issues;
- maintaining computer, printer, copier and supplies as needed;
- organizing and maintaining the office and Town Hall plus all other duties the Select Board deem necessary.
Municipal experience and an understanding of MA General Laws and two-year college degree preferred, but not required. Position is part-time including some evening hours. Position offers a benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested applicants should email or mail a letter of interest and resume to: Mount Washington Selectboard, 118 East Street, Mount Washington, MA 01258.
Email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com DEADLINE for applications: November 15, 2018 at 5pm. The Town of Mount Washington is an EOE.