Effective Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Thank you for coming!
Public Access to Annual Meeting
Per the order of the Governor of Massachusetts, the Annual Meeting of the Town of Mount Washington is exempted from the COVID-19 ORDER 13 (Prohibition of a Gathering of More Than 10 People) under section 4. (a).
- An attendance log is to be kept by a staff member. This is for your protection. Please cooperate by leaving a name and contact number. If someone becomes ill with whom you may have had contact, this allows for contact tracing. Anyone refusing to cooperate will be asked to separate themselves from the main body.
- Everyone is required to self-certify that they do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 before entering Town Meeting.
- Social Distancing (6-foot circumference) will be enforced.
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering while in the meeting unless you qualify for a medical exemption from the order.
- No handshaking.
- Hand sanitizer is available. Please use it when you come in and when you leave.