SATURDAY – JUNE 5 11AM – 5 PM
SUNDAY – JUNE 6 12 NOON – 5 PM
WEDNESDAY — JUNE 9 7AM – NOON
SATURDAY – JUNE 12 11AM – 5 PM
SUNDAY – JUNE 13 12 NOON – 5 PM
Please note there is NO access for days not listed.
What Can Go In:
- Broken furniture – if it is usable, DONATE IT!
- Dry latex paint (no lids)– again, if it is useable, DONATE IT!
- Small project demolition – NOT A CONTRACTOR OR HANDYMAN JOB
- Plastic garden furniture, pots and decorative items
- Plastic waste bins
- Bicycles, skis and other sports equipment that cannot be used – if it is useable, DONATE IT!
- Pool Toys
- Satellite Dishes and Poles – Parts MUST be disassembled, NO ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS
What Cannot Go In:
- Mattresses, Box Springs
- Fabric, Used Clothing
- Small Kitchen Appliances
- Oil-based Paints (dry or not)
- Aerosol Cans
- Automotive Products
- Motorized vehicles – lawnmowers, jet skis, scooters, etc.
- Air Conditioners (Lenox Valley will take these and process them)
- Refrigerators and freezers, Dehumidifiers (Lenox Valley will take these and process them)
- White Goods – washers, dryers
- Fluorescent Bulbs or other Mercury-based items (thermostats, thermometers, etc.)
Large metal items may be taken to:
Carman Barbado & Sons in Hillsdale. (518 325-3331) or Lenox Valley WTF (413 637-1101)